Relationship Counselling and Coaching
Creativity - Mindful Living - Mindful Relationships
You are on the Relationship page...
Relationships are key to a successful life, whether it is the relationship with our partner, our family, friends or work colleagues. But how many of us
ever learned how to create a great relationship? After all none of us attend relationship school.
A great relationship takes skills, as well as love in order to flourish. How many couples have those skills to truly weather life's storms and challenges?
If you would like your relationship to have better communication and more fun and would like to learn some new skills together, then I can assist you.
Some things to think over prior to attending...
- Where do you want to head with your relationship?
- What are your values for your relationship?
- Is your behaviour towards your partner consistent with your values?
- What do you do that drains your relationship?
- What do you do to help your relationship flourish?
- Do you complain more than you compliment?
- What does a loving relationship look like to you - to your partner?
“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and remove all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." ~ Rumi”
This process can help relationships that are undergoing challenges. It is best suited for those relationships, where both partners are willing to take an honest look at their behaviours and values, learn some new skills, or apply ones that they may have and aren't using, in order to make a difference in their relationship.
In house and online sessions.